Amazon India has introduced Unified Payment Interface (UPI) as a mode of payment through its app. This payment method is available only on the app and not on the desktop sites. Users can make payment through UPI if the value of the transaction is around Rs. 10,000 or lesser.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to pay using UPI on Amazon India:
1. Download/Update Amazon App.
2. Select the product under Rs. 10,000 or less and tap on the buy option.
3. On the check out screen, you will get to see the payment methods including debit card, credit card, Net banking and UPI.
4. Choose UPI as your payment method
5. Once you choose UPI, you will be asked to provide your UPI ID.
6. After the verification, you will be redirected to UPI-lined mobile app for payment like BHIM.
7. After your payments are done, you can complete your order.
How can I get you id?