Amazon Riddles Quiz | Answer & Win Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. Answers all the 5 Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. This is Amazon App only contest.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Participate in Amazon Riddles Quiz and Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Amazon Riddles Quiz Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance | 40 winners”
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz.
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly.
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Note: You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Question and Answer:
1. I have hearts but no other organs. What am I?
Answer:A Deck Of Cards
2. How many months have 28 days?
Answer: All 12 Months
3. We’re five little items of an everyday sort; you’ll find us all in ‘a tennis court’. What are we?
4. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
Answer: A Map
5. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence from February 15, 2018 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on March 25, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning INR 5000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Riddles Quiz (“Contest”) is “) is brought to you by Mirza International Limited – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
I have a doubt on declaration of results of these riddles.. It doesn’t seem to be true.