Freecharge Offer | Get 100% Cashback on first transaction via Axis bank cards(New users) | For New Users Only | Max Cashback Rs.100 | Offer valid till 30th April 2018.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Get 100% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment:
1. Visit FreeCharge | Android
2. Login / Sign up into FreeCharge application.
3. Now Initiate Recharge / Bill Payment.
4. Apply Promocode : AXIS
5. Then pay the amount using Axis Bank debit or credit card.
6. Cashback will be credited into your Freecharge wallet.(Max Cashback Rs.100)
Terms and Conditions:
- 100% cashback on Freecharge on Recharge/Bill payments done till 30th April 2018.
- Offer is valid on Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card only.
- Maximum cashback Rs.100.
- AXIS Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Offer is valid for new FreeCharge users only
- The offer can be availed only once using an Axis bank Credit/Debit Card.
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
- The cashback would be credited to FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours of completing a valid
- Valid once per New user/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Freecharge Balance, NetBanking & UPI.
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/temporary/international cards.
- Offer valid on transactions done on Axis Bank Retail Credit and Debit Cards only. This offer is not valid on Corporate Credit Cards and NRE Debit Cards.
- Two offers can’t clubbed to avail the cashback offer at Freecharge.
- The offer will be valid during the promotion period only which will be at the sole discretion of Freecharge & Axis Bank.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
- FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account