Xiaomi’s Redmi launched the Redmi Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+ smartphones in India today(05 Jan 2023). Buy Redmi Note 12 Pro | Redmi Note 12 Pro+ starting Rs 24,999* First sale on 11th Jan @ 12Pm available from Flipkart and Mi.com/in !!
How to buy Redmi Note 12 Pro | Redmi Note 12 Pro+ from Flipkart !!
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application https://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Redmi Note 12 Pro | Redmi Note 12 Pro+ sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete your Order.
- Up to Rs. 3000 instant discount with ICICI Bank Cards and EMI / Exchange bonus of Rs. 3000
- Additional Rs. 1000 off on exchange for existing Xiaomi/Mi and Redmi smartphones
The Redmi Note 12 Pro & Redmi Note 12 Pro+ feature a 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED display with support for Dolby Vision, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, and 2.9mm ultra-narrow bottom bezel.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro has a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor with OIS and the Note 12 Pro+ features a 200MP 1/1.4-inch Samsung HMX sensor and 2.24μm with 16-in-1 pixel binning. Both the phones have OIS. These have an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro camera.
The Note 12 Pro+ has a 7P lens and features a high-end ALD anti-glare coating that has been applied to greatly improve image quality, said the company.
These are powered by Dimensity 1080 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM, have 3000mm² VC liquid cooling heat dissipation. Both the models feature a glass back. The Stardust Purple colour in the Note 12 Pro tiny speckles under the glass.
The Note 12 Pro+ has a 4980mAh battery with 120W fast charging, Surging P1 chip that can charge up to 100% in 19 minutes with the bundled 120W GaN charger. The Note 12 Pro has a 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes and up to 100% charge in 46 minutes.
Pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 12 Pro comes in Stardust Purple, Frosted Blue and Onyx Black colours and is priced at Rs. 24,999 for the 6GB + 128GB, Rs. 26,999 for the 8GB + 128GB and the 8GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 27,999.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ comes in Arctic White, Iceberg Blue and Obsidian Black colours and is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 8GB + 256GB model and the 12GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 32,999. These will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com, Mi Home Stores, and offline stores from January 11th.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G and Note 12 Pro+ 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) OLED display with 30 / 60 / 90 / 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, DCI-P3 color gamut, 900 nits peak brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Redmi Note 12 Pro – 50MP rear camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IM766 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Redmi Note 12 Pro+ – 200MP rear camera with 1/1.4″ Samsung HMX sensor, f/1.65 aperture, 7P lens, ALD, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP53)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Super-linear stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.9x76x7.98mm (Note 12 Pro) / 8.98mm (Note 12 Pro+); Weight: 187g (Note 12 Pro) / 208.4g (Note 12 Pro+)
- 5G SA (n1/3/5/8/28a/38/40/41/77/78) / NSA (n38/40/41/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh with 67W (Note 12 Pro) / 4980mAh battery with 120W (Note 12 Pro+) fast charging