Mi Gift Card | Select from a gallery of gift cards available on mi.com or get it customized by uploading your favorite snap/design. This e-gift card can be easily sent and received by email and you can add it to your Mi account instantly.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Purchase a Mi Gift card:
1. Visit http://www.mi.com/in/giftcard/ and select a Mi Gift Card.
2. Fill in the card details like sender’s info, recipient’s info, a message (200 characters max.), gift card amount, and delivery date. Please review all the details you have entered as in the next step, you cannot edit the details.
3. You can preview the gift card and proceed for checkout.
4. You can pay using credit/debit cards, EMI on credit cards, and UPI to place your order (We do not support international cards, wallets, cardles EMI and cash backs for Gift Card orders)
Note: The recipient will get an email when an order is placed using Mi gift card. The mail will reflect the transaction details and the available gift card balance.
How to Redeem a Mi Gift card:
1. Go to Mi Store app – My account – Add Gift Card.
2. Enter the 16 digit gift card followed by 6 digit pin that you have received on mail.
3. Click ‘Add Gift Card’ button and the gift card will be credited to your Mi account. You can view your gift card statement from My account Add Gift Card.
4. While placing an order on mi.com, you can add and select your existing gift cards to make the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase a mi.com gift card?
- To purchase Mi.com Gift card, please follow below-mentioned steps:
- Click on Mi Gift Card option on mi.com
- Select a gift card
- Enter recipient email address
- Select or enter the Gift Card value
- Schedule delivery (optional)
- Make payment using your credit card, debit card or net banking
- On successful payment, the Gift Card details will be sent to the recipient’s email address.
I just received a Mi Gift Card on my email. How do I use it?
- To add the Gift Card on Mi.com /Mi Store click on the link “Add to Mi account” in your email , Alternatively, you may click on the on “Add to Mi Account” link on the My account – Mi Gift Card and enter your 16 digit Gift card number and 6 digit PIN received on the email. Follow the below mentioned steps to redeem the gift card:
- Select ‘Gift Card’ from ‘Use Gift Card”.
- Click on ‘Place Order’
- If the applied gift card amount is less than the order amount, then make pay the balance by choosing one of the payments options.
- The redeemed amount will be deducted from your Gift Card’s available balance
How do I check the available balance or expiry date on my gift card?
- Click on My Account- My Gift Card to check the available balance and expiry date of your gift cards.
Does Mi Gift Card expire?
- Yes, Mi Gift Card expires in 12 months from the date of issue.
What should I do if, I have not received the e-mail that had gift card details?
- The sender can resend the Gift card e-mail from My orders section.
How do I cancel a gift card?
- We will not be able to perform cancellations and refunds after you have placed the order. Please review your order to ensure value entered is correct and the recipient details are accurate before completing your purchase.
What can I do to ensure that the gift card is delivered to the recipient?
- We adhere to the industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the Gift Card email. It is possible that some email clients may treat the Gift Card as Spam/Junk.Please ensure that:
- Correct email address of the recipient is provided;
- The recipient’s e-mail inbox allows emails from the domain ‘@xiaomi.com’
What happens if I need to return something I purchased with Mi Gift Card?
- Partial or full Payment made through Gift Card will be refunded to the same Gift Card.
Who is the issuer of Mi Gift Cards?
- Mi Gift Card is issued by QwikCilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ‘RBI’ to issue such Gift Cards.
How many Gift Cards can be used in one transaction?
- You may use up to 10 Gift Cards in one transaction.