Ola Cabs App – Book Ride of Rs 75 or more | Get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Voucher. This offer is valid for all the users for their ride on OLA paid through JioMoney for the first time. Rs 100 voucher will be sent via SMS within 2 working days from the date of eligible ride.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Voucher from OlaCabs App:-
- Download OlaCabs App | Install Olacabs app & Use Referral code: 0F2RYN
- Download JioMoney App & load the fund into your Jio wallet.
- Open the Olacabs App and click on Payments > Click ‘Connect Jio money’
to connect your JioMoney account.
- Once connected your jiomoney wallet will be available as payment option.
- Now Book ride of Rs 75 or more.
- Once you complete your First ride, then you will get Rs 100 Amazon Gift Voucher within 2 working days.
Note: Use above referral code to get coupons worth Rs.50
Terms & Conditions:
- Each customer can avail the offer only once during the offer period
- Customer has to pay at-least Rs 75/- for a single OLA ride from his/her JioMoney account
- This offer is valid for all the users for their ride on OLA paid through JioMoney for the first time
- Rs 100 voucher will be sent via SMS within 2 working days from the date of eligible ride
- RPSL reserves the right to disqualify any JioMoney Wallet holder/s from the benefits of this offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions
- RPSL reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- RPSL also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- In case of any disputes, RPSL decision will be final
- The offer is valid for all the users who choose to pay using JioMoney wallet on Ola rides
- Rs 100 Amazon voucher eligibility will be calculated on the total value of the transaction deducted from the user’s JioMoney wallet
- All full/partial refunded transactions would not be considered in the eligible transaction list
- Transactions less than minimum amount would not be considered in the eligible transaction list