Paytm Offer | Get upto Rs 200 Cashback on Completion of KYC of Paytm wallet. You have to link your aadhaar with Paytm wallet.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
You can request Paytm executive to visit on your Address and if this Option is not available in your City, So Kindly check Paytm Nearby Option to find nearest KYC Centre to complete your Paytm KYC.
How to Get Cashback on Completion of Paytm KYC Offer:
1. Login / Signup into Paytm application.
2. On Home page click on “Link Aadhaar” and Enter your Aadhaar Card number and Name and Click on Proceed and Follow the Steps to complete your KYC.
3. Goto Menu -> Nearby and Find the Nearest KYC Center to Complete your Paytm KYC Process.
4. Once your Paytm KYC get Complete, You will get the Paytm Cash upto Rs 200.
Terms & Conditions:
- Get cashback of Rs. 20 within 72 hours of approval of your KYC.
- There is no promo code required for this and Rs. 20 will be credited in your Paytm wallet within 72 hours.
- This is not applicable to KYC completed through home visit
- Use promo code AADHAAR200 to avail Rs. 180 additional Cashback on recharge/bill payments.
- This additional cash back of Rs. 180 will be spread across next 9 months.
- You can use this promocode every month to recharge or pay bills and get Rs. 20 cash back on a minimum bill amount of Rs. 100
- Promo code can be used 1 time per user per month for 9 months
- User can use it a maximum of 9 times
- A number can be recharge maximum of 9 times
- Not valid on recharge of Airtel recharge & bill payments
- Offer is valid till 31st December 2018
- Please allow 48 hours for AADHAAR200 to be activated after your KYC has been completed. You will receive a notification from us once the offer is available to use in your account.
Paytm cashback KYC
My kyc uncomplete
I am not casbake
paytm full kyc campelit
I did not cashback 7752852393
Paytm KYC complete
I cannot complete my KYC no.6002415520
I didn’t get 200
My cash back
new promocode for 2019 kyc
Meri kuch nahi ho rahi he
Is the offer still live?If yes, then what is the amount of cashback now??