PhonePe App – Get 25% Cashback on Recharge & Bill Payment via Visa Dc/CC transaction on PhonePe. Valid for once per user. Offer is valid from 28th May, 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 06th June, 2018.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Get 25% Cashback from PhonePe App:
1. Download PhonePe App | Android | iOS
2. Signup to PhonePe account.
3. Verify your Mobile number via OTP.
4. Select your Bank then they fetch your details.
5. Now Intiate Recharge & Bill Payment.
6. Pay via Visa Debit or Credit Card
6. Get 25% Cashback upto Rs 200 for 1st recharge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the offer?
- Visa Debit / Credit Card customers earn 25% Cashback (Maximum Cashback of ₹100 per transaction) on their first ever Recharge or Bill Payment in the following Categories
- Prepaid Recharge
- Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment
- DTH Recharge
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Gas Bill Payment
- Water Bill Payment
- Google Play
- Data Card
- Gift Cards
- The payment for the Recharge or Bill Payment transaction has to be made through a Visa Debit or Credit Card
- The maximum cashback that can be availed by a PhonePe registered customer under this offer is ₹200/-
- The maximum cashback that can be availed against a unique Visa Debit / Credit card is ₹200/-
- A PhonePe registered user can use multiple Visa Debit / Credit cards to avail this offer
- A Visa Debit / Credit card can be used against multiple PhonePe registered user accounts to avail this offer
- Cashback will be applied only on the amount paid through the customer’s Visa Debit or Credit Card
2. What is eligibility criteria
- The customer is eligible if and only if the following criteria are met:
- The transaction is a customer’s first ever Recharge or Bill Payment in the above mentioned categories on PhonePe
- The transactions is paid through a Visa Debit or a Credit Card
3. What is offer Duration
- 18:00 hrs on 28th May, 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 6th June, 2018.
4. How many times can this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed on first ever transactions across all the above mentioned Recharge and Bill Payment Categories
- Offer can be availed only until the cumulative cashback received by a customer is below ₹200
5. How do I avail the offer?
- On your PhonePe app
- Click on any of the categories within the “Recharge & Pay Bills” or Gift Cards Category within the “Buy on PhonePe” section
- Provide details of the Recharge / Bill Payment / Gift Card Purchase you wish to make
- Pick the payment option as your Visa Debit / Credit Card
- Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
- Click on Pay to complete the transaction
6. When do I get the cashback / benefit?
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
7. What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
8. What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
- Once the Recharge / Bill Payment / Gift Card Purchase is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge / Bill Payment / Gift Card Purchase the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain in your wallet and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to the PhonePe wallet and will continue to be withdrawable to your bank account.
Terms and Conditions:
- In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
- Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devices
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions, gold purchase across PhonePe
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
- The Offer is only valid during the Offer Period.
- All payments must be fully settled using Eligible Card.
- The Offer Benefit Privileges shall becredited to the Eligible Cardholder’s PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction using Eligible Card.
- In case of any dispute with any Eligible Cardholder on the applicability of the Offer, the decision of PhonePe shall be final.
- PhonePe’s standard terms and conditions for purchases on the Platform shall continue to apply to transactions availing the Offer.
- By transacting on the Platform for making of any purchases the Eligible Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that any claim, complaint or dispute arising out of or in relation to the implementation or redemption process of the Offer on the Platform excluding any claims in relation to Offer terms and conditions which terms and conditions are solely determined by Visa (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Cardholder directly with the merchant Bank, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- In case of cancellation of the transaction, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Visa and PhonePe reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only for 10 business days after the offer period.Post such date, PhonePe will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- The Offer is a special offer for Visa Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Visa does not endorse any of the goods or services being paid for on the Platform under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products or services.
- The Offer may be availed by cardholders in addition to any other existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. concurrently offered on the Platform.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer Benefit Privileges being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Visa or by PhonePe.
- Disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- All government Levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, Phonepe reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.