PhonePe App Offer – Get 50% Cashback (up to ₹100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI, Cards) on Haptik. Offer valid from 28th September to 31st October 2017.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
How to Get 50% Cashback on Haptik App via PhonePe Payments:
1. Download / Update Haptik App | Click here
2. Install & Open the Haptik App.
3. Login/Signup on Haptik App.
4. Initiate a Recharge or Bill Payment or any other Service on Haptik.
5. Proceed it to Payment page.
6. On Payment Page, Select “PhonePe” and Pay the amount.
7. You will get the 50% Cashback upto Rs 100 in your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- 50% Cashback (up to ₹100) on payments via PhonePe (UPI, Cards) during the offer period, on Haptik platform(s).
- Offer is valid from 28th September, 2017 (00:00:00 Hours) to 31st October, 2017 (23:59:59 Hours).
- Payment to be made through UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card within the “PhonePe” option on Haptik checkout.
- For users paying through UPI, cashback will be valid only if the transaction is processed through “@ybl” VPA handle or through PhonePe linked bank account or complete the transaction within the PhonePe app.
- Offer not valid on Wallet only payments. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.
- This offer will be applicable on any purchases made on the Haptik platform.
- Cashback is valid on 1 transaction (per user) using PhonePe during the offer period.
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
Maximum cashback up to Rs 100.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- The cashback amount credited to PhonePe wallet cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- Cashback will not be offered if payment is made through PhonePe wallet.
- In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.